Blair and Sheridan, Gin and Sapphires Event, Saturday 22 August, 2015
Blair and Sheridan
417 Great Western Road
Glasgow G4 9JA
Gin and Sapphires Event
As a belated 3rd birthday party and as an ongoing thanks to their customers, Blair and Sheridan would like to invite you to a gin tasting and sapphires event between 1pm – 5pm on the afternoon of Saturday 22nd August at their shop in Kelvinbridge. Attendees will also have the chance to win a stunning sapphire pendant.
On show will be exclusive sapphires from around the world.
Blair and Sheridan
Saturday 22nd August, 2015
1pm – 5pm
0141 334 0557
This section: Best In The West
Filed under: Best In The West
One response to “Blair and Sheridan, Gin and Sapphires Event, Saturday 22 August, 2015”
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- Glasgow Shopping: Currie and Quirk Opticians, Byres Road, G12
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- West End Festival 2016: The Moment Keeper, Thistle Gallery, Jackie and Jilly Henderson, 4 – 19 June
- Surf and Turf Exhibition, Thistle Gallery from Saturday April, 23rd 2016.
- Dear Green Place – Exhibition at the Thistle Gallery, Saturday. March 19th– Sunday, April 3rd, 2016
- Bricks 4 Kidz, After school classes St Silas Woodlands
- The Face on the Moon, The Vale, 26 September, 2015.
- Shopping in Glasgow: Vintage Guru Byres Road
- Blair and Sheridan, Gin and Sapphires Event, Saturday 22 August, 2015
- Easter Workshops for Children at Bricks 4 Kidz
- Video History Scotland: DVD Memories of Dumbarton 1940 – 1975
- QM Eye Opticians, Glasgow: specialising in quality eyecare and eyewear
- Bricks 4 Kidz– Children’s Workshops February Half-term 2015
- The Observatory, Nancy Smillie Studio
- Memories of Millport Isle of Cumbrae in the 1920s and 1930s, Video History Scotland
- Clyde Steamer Memories Part 1 DVD Video History Scotland