Big Blues Day The Ferry Sunday 13 September, 2015
BIG BLUES DAY
25 Anderston Quay,
Glasgow G3 8BX
Sunday 13th September
Come on down to The Ferry and enjoy some great local blues music with some of the best talent appearing from around Scotland. Lunch will be served between 1-4pm with the music kicking off at 2pm.
– Alan Murphy
– 3 Card Trick
– Harmonica Lewinsky
All in all a great day out – Oh! and by the way! Muso’s and friends of The Ferry Blues Day card holders enter FREE!!!
Harmonica Lewinsky play The Ferry this Sunday (13th) as part of the Big Blues Day.
If anyone wishes to come along, Harmonica Lewinsky have Big Blues Day guest passes that they can give out. These admit the card holder and an unlimited number of guests (and can be kept for future use).
Contact any member of the band if you need them. ALSO…there is a special low price for a 2 course meal (starter and main course) of £7…this has to be pre-booked and paid for in advance by calling 01698 360085.
Hope to see ‘hunners o’ye there’
This section: Gig Guide, What's on Glasgow: Students
- Alan Murphy – A Nod to John Martyn
- The Big West End Festival Closing Party Cottiers
- Rab Noakes, Websters 2
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- The Tennessee Hotshots at Websters Playhouse
- Big Choir Concert at Cottiers
- Glasgow Roma Traveller Celebration CCA
- Da Capo Alba guitar and mandolin orchestra Cottiers
- Nekkuro Hana, Kundalini Genie + Pelican Tusk, The Hug and Pint
- Album Launch: The Kundalini Genie ‘It’s All In Your Head’
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Electric Frog and Pressure Riverside Festival
- Electric Honey Records Showcase – OranMor
- Carnival of the Dark Arts
- Sid Griffin and Peter Case Doublet Bar
- Bone Idle Bros, Starry Skies and Slipper Elm The Britannica Panopticon
- West End Festival: The Luthiers’ Concert Websters Theatre
- André Krengel & Roland Krause, Websters Theatre
- West End Festival: Songbird: Ellyn Oliver Sings Eva Cassidy
- Aly Bain and Phil Cunningham, Cottiers