Big Big Sing Day Saturday 16 May 2015
Glasgow Royal Concert Hall, Main Auditorium, 2 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow
Tickets: £5 and free for concessions (U16’s, Students, Seniors and Unwaged) (concessions available)
Love singing? Who doesn’t! Whether you sing in the shower or sing regularly with a choir, everyone’s invited to belt out some songs with Big Big Sing.
Join hundreds of people for a fun-filled afternoon led by the inspirational choir leaders Stephen Deazley and Jennifer John. Gospel, folk, pop, roots and world – there’s something for all.
You don’t need any singing experience and you don’t need to read music – just come along and give it a go. It’s lively, uplifting and guaranteed to put a big smile on your face.
Here’s what happens on the day:
12.00 – 12.30: Warm up
12.30 – 14.00: Session 1
14.00 – 14.45: BREAK
14.45 – 16.15: Session 2
16.15 – 16.30: BREAK
16.30 – 17.00: Session 3
Big Big Sing is a UK-wide project inspiring thousands of people to get singing, enjoy the health and wellbeing benefits it brings and have fun.
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Teenage Scream live Podcast Glasgow Libraries
- Introduction to Study at Glasgow School of Art
- Dandiya Nights, Milngavie Town Hall October 2018
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival, School of Rock, Blythswood Hall.
- The Mask of Zorro, Blythswood Hall, Glasgow
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- SUPER Market Glasgow 2018
- Pollok House, Glasgow Doors Open Days, Craft Fair
- Wild Harvest, Native Trees and Fruit, Locavore Guided Walk and Discussion
- Cheeky Besoms Speakeasy and Open Mic Night Glasgow
- Pollokshaws Community Carnival 2018
- Scotland’s Food and Drink Fortnight 2018
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor
- Young People invited to Meet Mhairi Black M.P., Clydebank
- Medical Aid for Palestinians, Evening at Sloans Glasgow
- Late Night: Superbad, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Graduate Degree Show, 2018, Glasgow School of Art
- Jim Byrne, The Basement Jam, Tennent’s Bar, Glasgow
- Museums at Night, Glasgow, October, 2018