QM Eye Opticians, Glasgow: specialising in quality eyecare and eyewear
QM Eye Opticians
104 Queen Margaret Drive, Glasgow, UK G20 8NZ
Telephone: 0141 946 6892
QM Eye Opticians is the place for you if you fancy something a little different.
Pop in and discover the 'not-on-the-High-Street option'.
You can be assured of receiving individual eyecare in a relaxed atmosphere. Jim Mullan, the optometrist, set up QM Eye in October 2014 – with the aim of offering customers great choice and excellent independent advice – and now offering 15% discount to students.
You will love their vintage inspired eyewear – with the advantage of modern frame materials. Check out the fantastic range of styles reminiscent of the 40s 50s and 60s. And, of course, fashionable up to the minute eye wear. Ask about Nike Vision, now available to wear or with your own prescription.
Fancy a New Look – Lots of Fabulous Frames to Choose From at QM Eye Opticians
- Apart from offering a great choice of eyewear, you can also take advantage of a comprehensive range of services including:
- Full NHS Eye examination with digital photography at no charge
- Dry Eye review,professional advice and treatments along with lifestyle options to improve symptoms
- Blepharitis Consultation – advice, treatment options, lifestyle considerations
- Contact Lens Consulation (£35) – Contact consultation and aftercare appointments
- Plus private examinations/reports and much more ...
- Stuck for ideas for a special gift – pick Up a Gift Voucher at QM Eye Opticians.
Gorgeous Frames from Epos
Wonderful designs from Ermenelgilda Zegno – fantastic luxury Gents range all the way from Italy.
You'll love the stunning array of brightly coloured hand crafted acetate frames from
Fabulous, unique frames with inserts of silky feathers or a floral design – 'we think you'll agree they are a work of art. ' Pop in to QM Eye Opticians today and try on a pair.
Top Eyewear Brands
When it comes to frame selection you will be delighted to find brands which are less well known in the UK – along with favourites such as Oliver Peoples.
Did you know your child is entitled to a free NHS eye exam? If they need glasses an NHS voucher is available to pay for part, if not all of, the cost. At QM Eye you will find fun and funky
Sports specific eyewear
QM Eye is a NHS registered practice and offers full eye examamination and contact lens service. They also provide a service for the sports enthusiast – whether you are a local jogger, keen golfer or full on mountain bike – you can be advised on sports specific eyewear options to fit your needs.
Planning your holiday? – QM has great range of sunglasses
Check out QM Eye Optician's fantastic range of sunglasses from Oliver Peoples, Glossi, Italia Independent and more. New brands also include: e: Saville Row, Giorgio Valmassoi, Carolina Herrera New York, Furla and Philosopheyes to to name but a few.
At QM Eye Opticans you will be inspired to choose eyewear that not only looks great but is comfortable to wear – with lenses that provide the best of vision.
Keep up to date with what's new at QM Eye at: QM Eye Opticians Facebook
104 Queen Margaret Drive
Glasgow, UK G20 8NZ Telephone: 0141 946 6892
This section: Best In The West, Business Directory, Opticians, What's on Glasgow: Students
Best In The West
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Glasgow Shopping: Currie and Quirk Opticians, Byres Road, G12
- West End Festival 2016: The Moment Keeper, Thistle Gallery, Jackie and Jilly Henderson, 4 – 19 June
- Surf and Turf Exhibition, Thistle Gallery from Saturday April, 23rd 2016.
- Dear Green Place – Exhibition at the Thistle Gallery, Saturday. March 19th– Sunday, April 3rd, 2016
- Bricks 4 Kidz, After school classes St Silas Woodlands
- The Face on the Moon, The Vale, 26 September, 2015.
- Shopping in Glasgow: Vintage Guru Byres Road
- Blair and Sheridan, Gin and Sapphires Event, Saturday 22 August, 2015
- Easter Workshops for Children at Bricks 4 Kidz
- Video History Scotland: DVD Memories of Dumbarton 1940 – 1975
- QM Eye Opticians, Glasgow: specialising in quality eyecare and eyewear
- Bricks 4 Kidz– Children’s Workshops February Half-term 2015
- The Observatory, Nancy Smillie Studio
- Memories of Millport Isle of Cumbrae in the 1920s and 1930s, Video History Scotland
- Clyde Steamer Memories Part 1 DVD Video History Scotland