Befriending Food Experience Launch
12 January, 2019, 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
‘Locavore have sponsored our launch of the Befriending Food Experience, granting us an award from the Power to the People Pot.’
‘This is a fundraiser towards the Experience of good food cooked at home ‘dining in’ and ‘dining out’ regularly, with entertainment, for our older, often housebound, community members.
£5 pay at door.
Bring a wee thing for the raffle please.
While we are pleased if you are interested we need numbers attending since we aim at no food waste. Let us know in good time. (Click on Going on Facebook page please so that numbers can be noted.)
Kinning Park Complex, 43 Cornwall Street, G4 11BA
Food from Locavore. Please note: BYOB
Annie Grace and Sonny
Befriending Food Experience
Saturday 12th January 2019
6pm Welcome by David Miller
6.15 Welcome song Mike and Ruth
6.30 Story The way we were.Gerry
7.00 Food served Singalong by Gerry and Pauline
8.00 Poetry Performance Cello
8.30 Annie Morgan introduces Jim Byrne and friends and outlines the Befriending Food Experience.
9.00 The Bearpit Brothers
9.45 Disco by Paulie.
Volunteers for kitchen and hall clean up throughout the evening.
- Linda Jaxson at Avant Garde
- Glasgow Literary Lounge featuring Jim Ferguson plus Open Mic
- Aye Write! Open Mic with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Aye Write 2019: ‘It’s Not About the Burqa’ Mariam Khan, Amna Saleem’ review Mary Irvine
- Aye Write 2019: Murray Pittock
- Aye Write 2019: Alan Brown
- Aye Write 2019 Henry Bell and Cat Boyd
- Womxns Networking Brunch
- Evening of discussion: poetry and film with Sawsan Al-Areeqe
- ¡Viva! Spanish & Latin American Film Festival 2019 Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sauvage, GFT
- Minding the Gap, GFT
- Tartan Features Beyond Zero, CCA
- Us, Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Great Escape with Dan Snow GFT
- Femspectives Film Festival Glasgow
- Out of Blue, GFT
- Wild Rose, GFT
- Laurel and Hardy, Best Before Bed Cinema
- The White Crow GFT