Befriending Food Experience Launch
12 January, 2019, 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
‘Locavore have sponsored our launch of the Befriending Food Experience, granting us an award from the Power to the People Pot.’
‘This is a fundraiser towards the Experience of good food cooked at home ‘dining in’ and ‘dining out’ regularly, with entertainment, for our older, often housebound, community members.
£5 pay at door.
Bring a wee thing for the raffle please.
While we are pleased if you are interested we need numbers attending since we aim at no food waste. Let us know in good time. (Click on Going on Facebook page please so that numbers can be noted.)
Kinning Park Complex, 43 Cornwall Street, G4 11BA
Food from Locavore. Please note: BYOB
Annie Grace and Sonny
Befriending Food Experience
Saturday 12th January 2019
6pm Welcome by David Miller
6.15 Welcome song Mike and Ruth
6.30 Story The way we were.Gerry
7.00 Food served Singalong by Gerry and Pauline
8.00 Poetry Performance Cello
8.30 Annie Morgan introduces Jim Byrne and friends and outlines the Befriending Food Experience.
9.00 The Bearpit Brothers
9.45 Disco by Paulie.
Volunteers for kitchen and hall clean up throughout the evening.
- Glasgoes Poetic 2019
- Festa Dos Anos De Álvero De Campos Cheeky Besom Productions
- Getting Ready For The Mod at Kelvin Hall
- Edwyn Collins QMU Glasgow
- Pain and Glory, GFT
- A Faithful Man, GFT
- Chic-raq GFT
- Pity Party Film Club CCA
- Propaganda – Indie Club Night, QMU
- Through Black Spruce, GFT
- BlacKkKlansman, GFT
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- G20 Festival GBX Fundraiser
- Matchbox Cineclub Weird Weekend at CCA Glasgow
- Starry Skies, Warren and Heather at Old Hairdressers
- Glasgow Doors Open Day Kelvin Hall 2019
- Gaza GFT
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Clydebuilt Festival Dragon Boat Race
- Glasgow Museums – Great Big Heritage Bus Tour