Beatroot & Lace Vintage Emporium West End – Grand Opening, Saturday, April 4 De Courcy’s
Saturday, April 4, 2015
11:00am – 6:00pm
De Courcy’s Cresswell Lane
Come down to witness the Beatroot & Lace Vintage Emporium’s new West End door being flung open!
There will be wine (if you get in early enough) or you can BYOB….and…20% off ABSOLUTELY everything!
De Courcy’s Arcade – just off Byres Rd on Cresswell Lane. Their new shop is downstairs just across from Cafe Andaluz.
See you all there!
Beatroot & Lace Vintage Emporium
Unit 2A, De Courcy’s Arcade, 5/21 Cresswell Lane, G12 8AA
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Lids Open Day with Glasgow Piano City West End Festival
- Doc’n Roll presents: It Must Schwing! The Blue Note Story
- The Big West End Festival Closing Party Cottiers
- Carers’ Week 2019
- Wilton Street Garden Fete
- Southside Film Festival 2019
- Arlington Baths at West End Festival 2019
- Dear Dinosaur: T Rex on Tour
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019: Call for Submissions & Careers Day
- Doc’ n Roll Film Festival Glasgow
- Claiming Back the Narrative, Refugee Week Scotland 2019
- WEF 2019: Fiona Cuthill & Stevie Lawrence- Traditional Scottish Music
- Glasgow Science Festival 2019
- SoundRoutes Singers Live, Cottiers
- Rab Noakes, Websters 2
- Open Mind Fest – Journalism and Mental Health
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Electric Frog and Pressure Riverside Festival
- Gorbals Fair 2019
- Wild Festival and Gala, Children’s Wood