Beatroot & Lace Vintage Emporium West End – Grand Opening, Saturday, April 4 De Courcy’s
Saturday, April 4, 2015
11:00am – 6:00pm
De Courcy’s Cresswell Lane
Come down to witness the Beatroot & Lace Vintage Emporium’s new West End door being flung open!
There will be wine (if you get in early enough) or you can BYOB….and…20% off ABSOLUTELY everything!
De Courcy’s Arcade – just off Byres Rd on Cresswell Lane. Their new shop is downstairs just across from Cafe Andaluz.
See you all there!
Beatroot & Lace Vintage Emporium
Unit 2A, De Courcy’s Arcade, 5/21 Cresswell Lane, G12 8AA
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Clydebuilt Festival Dragon Boat Race
- Glasgow Museums – Great Big Heritage Bus Tour
- Walk in James Watt’s Footsteps
- East End Free Festival
- Tenements Today Tenements Tomorrow
- The Rebirth of the Clyde, Fairfield Heritage
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- Matchbox Cineclub Weird Weekend at CCA Glasgow
- Take One Action, GFT
- Extinction Rebellion Climate Carnival Renfrewshire
- The Farewell Opening Gala GYFF 2019
- Drag Kids, GFT Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Careers in Film – Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- Barras Fest Glasgow 2019
- Twilight in the Crypt Glasgow Cathedral Festival
- Glasgow School of Art Graduate Degree Show 2019
- No Serco Evictions Fundraiser at McChuills