BDX Glasgow – Video Marketing, Citizen M
Wednesday 27 March, 2019
Secure your place, and hear the panelists discuss how video content will continue to dominate in 2019. Tickets are limited, so book now to avoid disappointment.
John Bruce – Ecommerce Manager Celtic Football Club
Gavin Bell – Facebook Advertising Consultant, Vlogger & Speaker
Ryan Johnston – Tentu Creative Collective
Hosted by Grant Ruxton, Managing Director at Boyd Digital.
BDX Glasgow is a digital meetup in the heart of Glasgow.
Their aim to build a digital community in this great city of people who do incredible things that not everyone might know about. Whether it’s someone from a digital agency sharing the best ways to look after a website, a local blogger discussing the value of building relationships online or a small Glasgow based startup telling us about their exciting venture, BDX Glasgow is here to help go and grow a digital community for Scotland.
Citizen M, 60 Renfrew Street, Glasgow G2 3BW
This section: Classes and Workshops
Filed under: Classes and Workshops
- Scalarama Press/Marketing and Design
- Seeds of Thought – Creative Writing
- Micaela Maftei and Laura Tansley Collaborative Writing Workshops
- Mackintosh Still Life Drawing
- Ian Macpherson, Comedy Writing Workshop
- Spring Chinese Craft Fair, M Gallery Glasgow
- Music Broth Grow With Music Youth Project
- Accents, Glasgow Short Film Festival 2019
- Janice Galloway Words into Pictures
- BDX Glasgow – Video Marketing, Citizen M
- Joe Thomas announced as first Young Films Foundation Ambassador
- New Rhythms for Glasgow Mid-term Music and Art Workshops, Maryhill
- Jam Project – Free Music Classes at Music Broth
- Discover Family History at Kelvinhall
- VictimFocus Academy Free Conferences in Glasgow 2019
- A Letter to Nan – women-only creative writing workshop
- Africa Challenge Scotland Free I.T. Classes – Applying for Universal Credit?
- KIDS Guitar Lessons, Glasgow West End + Bearsden
- Choreography – The Simpson Board Training hosted by Indepen-dance
- Disability Led Creative Movement CCA Oct/Dec 2018