Barras Food Truck Fest
Saturday 30 March, 2019
Barras, Moncur Street, G40 2SB
On the 31st of March, as the clocks go forward, Barras Food Trucks celebrate the start of summer time in the only way they know how – cranking up the BBQ and having a celebratory feast outdoors for all to enjoy.
The best of Scotlands food trucks & street food operators will pitch up and provide some serious kerbside eats on The Barras Market‘s Moncur Street & Stevenson St while The Backyard will be providing summertime beats!
We’ve got more than just delicious food trucks, so come ready to eat at our city’s best street pop-ups! Sweet or savory, we got you covered!
Family & dog-friendly, we are right behind the Barrowland Ballroom and we are FREE for all!
- Tell It To The Bees
- Tickets on Sale Glasgow Film Festival 2019
- The Hole in the Ground, Glasgow Film Festival
- FrightFest Week-End 1 and 2 March, 2019
- Full Programme Announced Glasgow Film Festival
- Glasgow Film Festival: Mother’s Instinct
- Glasgow Goes Green
- Wassail Queens Park
- OK Fest – Kilmacolm’s Festival of Sound
- Waiting for Godot, Websters
- Barras Food Truck Fest
- Stand in Solidarity with the Stansted 15
- Sisters and Seamonsters – Chiara Berardelli
- Creative Pathways Designed by Disruption, Impact Arts
- Òran Mór Burns Night 2019
- 6th This Is Not A Burns Night, Govanhill Baths review Pat Byrne
- Wee Write 2019
- Be My Galentine – Dinner for the Ladies in Your Life, The Project Cafe
- Burns Night, Inn Deep
- Curtain Set to Rise on Celtic Connections 2019