Barras Food Truck Fest
Saturday 30 March, 2019
Barras, Moncur Street, G40 2SB
On the 31st of March, as the clocks go forward, Barras Food Trucks celebrate the start of summer time in the only way they know how – cranking up the BBQ and having a celebratory feast outdoors for all to enjoy.
The best of Scotlands food trucks & street food operators will pitch up and provide some serious kerbside eats on The Barras Market‘s Moncur Street & Stevenson St while The Backyard will be providing summertime beats!
We’ve got more than just delicious food trucks, so come ready to eat at our city’s best street pop-ups! Sweet or savory, we got you covered!
Family & dog-friendly, we are right behind the Barrowland Ballroom and we are FREE for all!
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2019
- The Lighthouse is celebrating its 20th Birthday
- Beatson Cancer Charity Gin and Sing, Bohemian Rhapsody
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- Summer Ball Fundraiser Craft Café Govan
- Lids Open Day with Glasgow Piano City West End Festival
- Doc’n Roll presents: It Must Schwing! The Blue Note Story
- The Big West End Festival Closing Party Cottiers
- Carers’ Week 2019
- Wilton Street Garden Fete
- Southside Film Festival 2019
- Arlington Baths at West End Festival 2019
- Dear Dinosaur: T Rex on Tour
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019: Call for Submissions & Careers Day
- Doc’ n Roll Film Festival Glasgow
- Claiming Back the Narrative, Refugee Week Scotland 2019
- WEF 2019: Fiona Cuthill & Stevie Lawrence- Traditional Scottish Music
- Glasgow Science Festival 2019
- SoundRoutes Singers Live, Cottiers
- Rab Noakes, Websters 2