Bahookie, Christmas Party at Cottiers
Friday, 7 December, 2018
Join Cottiers and Scotland’s No.1 Folk/Rock/Ceilidh Band BAHOOKIE for Glasgow’s biggest, most rocking Christmas Party!!!!!
Bahookie will showcase their totally unique take on Scottish music that makes them sought after the world over and the ticket price includes the DJ afterparty ‘til late.
A Celtic four piece like no other, Bahookie really are different. How do you mash fiddles with urban dance and rock grooves, then sing luscious melodies over the world’s finest Scottish anthems? These guys know how…..
Comprised of graduates from the prestigious Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama, Bahookie are one of the busiest bands in the country. Bahookie are an international touring act and this gig is part of the ‘Fire and The Fiddle’ tour that will see the band perform in Aberdeen, Bangkok, Jakarta, Dubai and London.
Their recently recorded E.P. in Glasgow’s CaVa studios features the Dougie MacLean classic ‘Rescue Me’ which shows off Neil’s sublime vocals and the band’s musical lushness. ‘It’s great to strip the band back and just sing a song sometimes and really feel like the audience are singing it with you’ mentions Neil.
Buy your tickets NOW to avoid missing out on a fantastic evening!
This is an all standing event.
Cottiers, 93-95 Hyndland Street, Glasgow G11 5PU
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Gig Guide
- The Tennessee Hotshots at Websters Playhouse
- The Big West End Festival Closing Party Cottiers
- Big Choir Concert at Cottiers
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Glasgow Roma Traveller Celebration CCA
- Da Capo Alba guitar and mandolin orchestra Cottiers
- Nekkuro Hana, Kundalini Genie + Pelican Tusk, The Hug and Pint
- Album Launch: The Kundalini Genie ‘It’s All In Your Head’
- Rab Noakes, Websters 2
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Electric Frog and Pressure Riverside Festival
- Electric Honey Records Showcase – OranMor
- Carnival of the Dark Arts
- Sid Griffin and Peter Case Doublet Bar
- Bone Idle Bros, Starry Skies and Slipper Elm The Britannica Panopticon
- West End Festival: The Luthiers’ Concert Websters Theatre
- André Krengel & Roland Krause, Websters Theatre
- West End Festival: Songbird: Ellyn Oliver Sings Eva Cassidy
- Aly Bain and Phil Cunningham, Cottiers