Autumn Voices Showcase 2018
Autumn Voices Showcase: Aims to promote and discuss creativity in later life. They are offering a free showcase for work published by writers over the age of 60 years.
WELCOME to the Autumn Voices Showcase.
The Autumn Voices Showcase aims to promote and discuss creativity in later life. This showcase will help to do this by providing a sample of what writers over 60 are doing and demonstrating that people lead creative and productive lives well into old age. Submissions: Robin
RULES & METHOD OF SUBMISSION
- You must be over 60 at the date of publication of the work that you are submitting.
- Your submission is free.
- The Autumn Voices Showcase is open to all genres of writing – memoirs, collections of poetry, short stories, essays etc; novels, non-fiction. You may submit detail of poetry pamphlets and Chapbooks, but please do not submit details of individual articles, blogs, short stories, poems etc. even if they have been published.
- The Showcase is for work published since 1st January 2017. Please do not submit details of work published earlier than this. You may make more than one submission. Treat each one as a separate submission.
- Any method of publishing is acceptable, e.g: standard publisher, self- publishing, e-book, or online publishing.
- Submissions will be accepted from anywhere in the world, provided the
work is written in English.
- We reserve the right to refuse your submission at our discretion. For example, if we consider the content to be pornographic or inciting hatred or violence..
- Send your submission as an email attachment to email@example.com with subject heading: ‘AUTUMN VOICES SHOWCASE.’ It may take up to two weeks to post your submission.
- Please present the information in your attachment in the same way as the examples given below, using Times New Roman, 12 point, single spacing:
NOTE: Please do not exceed 75 words in the paragraph that gives information about your submission. It is up to you what you say here. You could include a brief description of what your publication is about, the price, where/how your book can be purchased/accessed. You might also want to give addresses for websites, Facebook etc. www.autumnvoices.co.uk
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Aye Write! presents Jane Harper
- An Afternoon of Fiction, Poetry and Performance
- A Place For The Work and The Human Being
- West End Shop Fronts, Virtual Tour Kelvin Hall
- Glasgow Botanic Gardens: 200 Years at West End Festival 2019
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- Dear Dinosaur: T Rex on Tour
- Scottish PEN’s Writers in Exile
- Get Your Scots Wirds Oot and Caa Awa!
- Dan Richards Booked! Festival 2019 review Mary Irvine
- Julia Donaldson – The Gruffalo and other stories at West End Festival
- Mary Irvine review: Polly Clarke – the tiger lady! Booked! Festival
- Taking Tea with a Trailblazer, NLS Kelvin Hall
- Samina Chaudry at Avant Garde
- Kerry Hudson’s Lowborn Tour, The Mitchell review Pat Byrne
- Seeds of Thought – Creative Writing
- Richard Holloway ‘Waiting for the Last Bus’ review Mary Irvine
- Look Who’s Talking Now with Des Dillon
- Helen Fitzgerald and Doug Johnstone at Waterstones Sauchiehall St