Autumn Voices Showcase 2018
Autumn Voices Showcase: Aims to promote and discuss creativity in later life. They are offering a free showcase for work published by writers over the age of 60 years.
WELCOME to the Autumn Voices Showcase.
The Autumn Voices Showcase aims to promote and discuss creativity in later life. This showcase will help to do this by providing a sample of what writers over 60 are doing and demonstrating that people lead creative and productive lives well into old age. Submissions: Robin
RULES & METHOD OF SUBMISSION
- You must be over 60 at the date of publication of the work that you are submitting.
- Your submission is free.
- The Autumn Voices Showcase is open to all genres of writing – memoirs, collections of poetry, short stories, essays etc; novels, non-fiction. You may submit detail of poetry pamphlets and Chapbooks, but please do not submit details of individual articles, blogs, short stories, poems etc. even if they have been published.
- The Showcase is for work published since 1st January 2017. Please do not submit details of work published earlier than this. You may make more than one submission. Treat each one as a separate submission.
- Any method of publishing is acceptable, e.g: standard publisher, self- publishing, e-book, or online publishing.
- Submissions will be accepted from anywhere in the world, provided the
work is written in English.
- We reserve the right to refuse your submission at our discretion. For example, if we consider the content to be pornographic or inciting hatred or violence..
- Send your submission as an email attachment to email@example.com with subject heading: ‘AUTUMN VOICES SHOWCASE.’ It may take up to two weeks to post your submission.
- Please present the information in your attachment in the same way as the examples given below, using Times New Roman, 12 point, single spacing:
NOTE: Please do not exceed 75 words in the paragraph that gives information about your submission. It is up to you what you say here. You could include a brief description of what your publication is about, the price, where/how your book can be purchased/accessed. You might also want to give addresses for websites, Facebook etc. www.autumnvoices.co.uk
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Tidelines Book Festival 2018, Irvine, Scotland
- The Sma Shot 2018 Paisley Town Hall
- The Backstreets of Purgatory, Waterstones Byres Road
- Encounter No 1 by Sogol Mabadi and Emma Helen Reid
- Word Jazzology hosted by Magi Gibson, Babbity Bowsters, Glasgow
- Spotlight on Cinemas – West End Festival 2018
- The 5th Annual Champipunship, OranMor
- Cindigo, Poets at West End Festival
- Explore Wellspring Writing, Laura T. Fyfe, Scottish Writers
- Kittlin and the Carlton 3, West End Festival
- Dodie Bellamy, Kevin Killian, Calum Gardner, SWG3 Poetry Club
- Bloody Scotland, 2018
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 14 June, 2018
- Beyond Boundaries, Festival 2018, Call For Poems
- Examination Paper, Creative Writing Event/Installation, Scotland Street School
- Launch of Autumn Voices 2018
- ‘Growing and Dying’ Tribute to Janet Paisley, Event at Waterstones, Sauchiehall Street
- The Art of Words, Thistle Gallery, 7 June, 2018
- Writers’ Workshop Day at Fruin Farm, Nr. Helensburgh
- Marian Keyes at Aye Write, the Mitchell Library