Autumn Voices Showcase 2018
Autumn Voices Showcase: Aims to promote and discuss creativity in later life. They are offering a free showcase for work published by writers over the age of 60 years.
WELCOME to the Autumn Voices Showcase.
The Autumn Voices Showcase aims to promote and discuss creativity in later life. This showcase will help to do this by providing a sample of what writers over 60 are doing and demonstrating that people lead creative and productive lives well into old age. Submissions: Robin
RULES & METHOD OF SUBMISSION
- You must be over 60 at the date of publication of the work that you are submitting.
- Your submission is free.
- The Autumn Voices Showcase is open to all genres of writing – memoirs, collections of poetry, short stories, essays etc; novels, non-fiction. You may submit detail of poetry pamphlets and Chapbooks, but please do not submit details of individual articles, blogs, short stories, poems etc. even if they have been published.
- The Showcase is for work published since 1st January 2017. Please do not submit details of work published earlier than this. You may make more than one submission. Treat each one as a separate submission.
- Any method of publishing is acceptable, e.g: standard publisher, self- publishing, e-book, or online publishing.
- Submissions will be accepted from anywhere in the world, provided the
work is written in English.
- We reserve the right to refuse your submission at our discretion. For example, if we consider the content to be pornographic or inciting hatred or violence..
- Send your submission as an email attachment to email@example.com with subject heading: ‘AUTUMN VOICES SHOWCASE.’ It may take up to two weeks to post your submission.
- Please present the information in your attachment in the same way as the examples given below, using Times New Roman, 12 point, single spacing:
NOTE: Please do not exceed 75 words in the paragraph that gives information about your submission. It is up to you what you say here. You could include a brief description of what your publication is about, the price, where/how your book can be purchased/accessed. You might also want to give addresses for websites, Facebook etc. www.autumnvoices.co.uk
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Frank Turner at Aye Write
- Aye Write! Open Mic with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Andrew O’Hagan Creative Conversations
- Launch of The Blame Game C.J. Cooke
- Aye Write: Emily Cutts with Carol Craig
- Aye Write 2019 Angela Chadwick & Sarah Davis- Goff
- Aye Write: Helena Kennedy QC
- Aye Write: Stuart Cosgrove & Ken McNab
- Aye Write: Louise Welsh Introduces… Temi Oh & Bridget Collins
- Aye Write: Monisha Rajesh
- Evening of discussion: poetry and film with Sawsan Al-Areeqe
- The German Revolution: Expressionist Prints Lunchtime Talks Programme
- Margaret Atwood – Live in Cinemas
- Living with Words, Finn’s Place
- Janice Galloway Words into Pictures
- Poet Nadine Aisha Jassat at Creative Conversations
- ‘I Say Nothing’ Kelvingrove – introduction by Christine Borland
- Aye Write: Peter Conradi and Mark Logue
- Aye Write 2019 Brian Allaway
- Aye Write 2019 – Bethan Roberts & Kelleigh Greenberg-Jephcott