Art Auction Fundraiser – Cure Claire’s Cancer
20th December 2018, 7 p.m. – 10 p.m.
CCA, 350 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow G3 5JD
A VERY special and eclectic auction of art in order to raise funds for Claire, including some exceptional pieces, at the CCA on Sauchiehall Street in Glasgow. No matter what your taste, there is something for everyone across a wide price range.
The stunning art collection, all donated, reflects the beauty and diversity of the community of people who want to help Claire overcome her cancer including work from some established and well-known artists from Scotland and beyond.
Host Lala Manning with The Hidden Voice.
The art will also be available for online bidding in advance of the event and a full catalogue will be available from beginning of December. Full details.
Plus you can view the art at CCA during the week of the auction.
For any queries about any aspect of this event, please get in touch with Suzy at email@example.com
Here is a taste of what is in store:
- White Christmas, GFT
- Jingle All The Way, GFT
- Festive Family Shindig, Fundraiser Cure Claire’s Cancer
- Martha’s Festive Pop Up on Byres Road
- Singles Christmas Night at Sleazy’s – 45 rpm party night
- Elf and Trading Places Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Christmas Caroling
- Gavin Sutherland ‘ Swinging Christmas’ at Glasgow City Halls
- First Events or Glasgow Film Festival 2019 Announced
- Befriending Food Experience Launch
- M Gallery, Winter Exhibition Launch
- The Stand Comedy Club Christmas Specials 2018
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Audio, Christmas 2018
- Family Carol Service, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu
- Doris, Dolly and the Dressing Room Divas, OranMor
- Scottish Queer International Film Festival 2018
- Refuweegee and Music Broth Unsilent Night Fundraiser
- Christmas Menus and Exclusive Festive Bookings at Cottiers
- Cafe Gandolfi, Festive Art Exhibition