Art Auction Fundraiser – Cure Claire’s Cancer
20th December 2018, 7 p.m. – 10 p.m.
CCA, 350 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow G3 5JD
A VERY special and eclectic auction of art in order to raise funds for Claire, including some exceptional pieces, at the CCA on Sauchiehall Street in Glasgow. No matter what your taste, there is something for everyone across a wide price range.
The stunning art collection, all donated, reflects the beauty and diversity of the community of people who want to help Claire overcome her cancer including work from some established and well-known artists from Scotland and beyond.
Host Lala Manning with The Hidden Voice.
The art will also be available for online bidding in advance of the event and a full catalogue will be available from beginning of December. Full details.
Plus you can view the art at CCA during the week of the auction.
For any queries about any aspect of this event, please get in touch with Suzy at email@example.com
Here is a taste of what is in store:
- Choral Concert St Marys Episcopal Cathedral
- Thistle Gallery: Vibrant Show Celebrates The Coming of Spring
- KeanuCon 2019 CCA
- Glasgow Film Theatre celebrates 80 Years of Cinema
- ¡Viva! Spanish & Latin American Film Festival 2019 Glasgow Film Theatre
- The 33rd Glasgow Jazz Festival 2019
- Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair 2019
- Southside Film Festival 2019
- Starchild Art for Africa with McTears Auctioneers and The Hidden Lane Gallery
- The Big Clothes Swop at the Ice Box
- Earth Echo Affective Reflection Project Ability
- Glasgow May Day 2019
- The Great May Day Cabaret 2019 – OranMor
- Rites of Spring, Thistle Gallery
- Let Me Entertain You, Fundraiser Kilbryde Hospice
- Shamanic at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Save Otago Lane Family Festival
- T.Rex is in Town, Kelvin Hall, Glasgow
- Spring Chinese Craft Fair, M Gallery Glasgow