Archie Fisher, Partick Folk Club, 27 June, 2014
(Photograph: Stephanie Tristam)
Partick Folk Club
Friday 27 June 2014
Partick Folk Club meets on the last Friday of every month. Music played includes traditional, folk, acoustic, americana and blues.
Host is Mick West, ‘one of Scotland’s finest interpreters of traditional song’, who with his partner Irene, plus an enthusiastic team of local music enthusiasts, including Gavin and Claire Livingston, present high quality acts for your entertainment in a relaxed and friendly environment.
Children are most welcome, although we do ask that they remain quiet and seated during performances.
Time for a gab during the break, and you could even get lucky in the raffle.
£8 /£6 Concession
Doors 7.30 p.m.
Bring your own bottle!
The Club meets at St Peter’s Hall, 66 Chancellor Street, Partick, Glasgow G11 5PS – Near Kelvin Hall Underground and Partick Station
This section: Gig Guide, Partick Folk Club
- Starry Skies, Warren and Heather at Old Hairdressers
- Broken Chanter Album Launch, CCA
- Michael Simons at Partick Folk Club
- Pollokshields Proposes Exhibition Launch
- Yellow Road – Folk on the Fringe
- Barras Fest Glasgow 2019
- Twilight in the Crypt Glasgow Cathedral Festival
- Glasgow R&B Society: Rab Noakes & Fraser Speirs Cottiers
- No Serco Evictions Fundraiser at McChuills
- The Scottish Fiddle Orchestra – Glasgow Royal Concert Hall
- JJ Gilmour and Adriana Spina at CCA
- Music Broth Summer Fundraising Gig
- The Blue Arrow 59:60 Celebrating the Year that Changed Jazz
- Farzane Zamen in Concert
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Songs of Love and Freedom, Kelvingrove Bandstand
- Celtic Music Radio House Concert Fundraiser for Tom Fairnie
- Websters Big Summer Event
- 4th of July Maker’s Mark Hoedown at Websters
- Her Crooked Heart The Doublet