Archie Fisher, Partick Folk Club, 27 June, 2014
(Photograph: Stephanie Tristam)
Partick Folk Club
Friday 27 June 2014
Partick Folk Club meets on the last Friday of every month. Music played includes traditional, folk, acoustic, americana and blues.
Host is Mick West, ‘one of Scotland’s finest interpreters of traditional song’, who with his partner Irene, plus an enthusiastic team of local music enthusiasts, including Gavin and Claire Livingston, present high quality acts for your entertainment in a relaxed and friendly environment.
Children are most welcome, although we do ask that they remain quiet and seated during performances.
Time for a gab during the break, and you could even get lucky in the raffle.
£8 /£6 Concession
Doors 7.30 p.m.
Bring your own bottle!
The Club meets at St Peter’s Hall, 66 Chancellor Street, Partick, Glasgow G11 5PS – Near Kelvin Hall Underground and Partick Station
This section: Gig Guide, Partick Folk Club
- The Tennessee Hotshots at Websters Playhouse
- The Big West End Festival Closing Party Cottiers
- Big Choir Concert at Cottiers
- Some Distant Day with Cheeky Besom Productions
- Glasgow Roma Traveller Celebration CCA
- Da Capo Alba guitar and mandolin orchestra Cottiers
- Nekkuro Hana, Kundalini Genie + Pelican Tusk, The Hug and Pint
- Album Launch: The Kundalini Genie ‘It’s All In Your Head’
- Rab Noakes, Websters 2
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Electric Frog and Pressure Riverside Festival
- Electric Honey Records Showcase – OranMor
- Carnival of the Dark Arts
- Sid Griffin and Peter Case Doublet Bar
- Bone Idle Bros, Starry Skies and Slipper Elm The Britannica Panopticon
- West End Festival: The Luthiers’ Concert Websters Theatre
- André Krengel & Roland Krause, Websters Theatre
- West End Festival: Songbird: Ellyn Oliver Sings Eva Cassidy
- Aly Bain and Phil Cunningham, Cottiers
- Hayes Carll plus Travis Linnvale, Cottiers