ANDROMAQUE, Until 4 July, 2015 – A Play, A Pie and A Pint
29th June – 4th July, 2015
By Jean Racine
Adapted by Frances Poet
A Play, A Pie and A Pint, OranMor
Top of Byres Road, G12 8QX
“He wanted to scratch his way into me and drum his victory tune against my ribs. I will not cry for him.”
Hermione is a beauty, a trophy men could kill for. But her fiancé, Pyrrhus, rejects her for newly widowed Andromaque, who he wants with an animal passion. He would do anything to get her, even threaten the life of her infant son. When Pyrrhus winds up murdered, the two women must answer for it.
This “Classic Cut” version of Racine’s epic tale of passion and murder is retold by its two ferocious female protagonists.
Phone the box office: 08444 771 000
Ticket price includes a drink (beer, wine or soft drink) plus a pie or vegetarian quiche.
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- The Motherf**cker With The Hat, The Tron, Glasgow
- Deniro – the Bulldog from Netherburn cast as Rufus in Legally Blonde, Glasgow
- Cilla – the Musical at King’s Theatre, Glasgow
- DOG AUDITIONS FOR THE ROLE OF RUFUS IN LEGALLY BLONDE THE MUSICAL ARE BEING HELD IN GLASGOW
- Of Mice and Men Theatre Royal, Glasgow
- The Vivace Theatre School Senior Musical Theatre students’ annual performances at Websters, Glasgow
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Last Ship, Theatre Royal, June 2018.
- Red Raw, The Stand
- Hedda Gabbler, Theatre Royal Glasgow
- A Relaxed Performance of The Sleeping Beauty, Kings Theatre, Glasgow
- Jack and the Beanstalk, SEC, Gary Tank Commander and The Dolls
- Alice in Weegieland, The Tron
- Jock and the Beanstalk,The Shed
- It’s A Wonderful Life Radio Play, OranMor
- Sting Visits Fairfield Heritage Centre in Govan
- Theatre Royal Celebrates 150th Birthday
- Glasgow School of Art Choir, Royal Concert Hall
- The Wonderful West End, Christmas Gala, Royal Concert Hall Glasgow
- Jill and the Beanstock, Theatre at Queens Glasgow