Anderson Gerard Exhibition at Offshore Cafe Glasgow
Continues until 5 July, 2019 – Monday -Sunday 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
An Irish self-taught artist, born in Dublin, raised in England and currently living in Scotland. A varied career before I started painting.
Strongly influenced by the northern renaissance greats (van Eyck and van der Wyden) in the 15th century as well as the 17th century masters, my work is about using classical painting techniques to try and understand the nature of being.
Trying to combine traditional methods with a contemporary feel for composition and subject matter.
Offshore Café, 3 Gibson Street, Glasgow, G12 8NU
0141 341 0110
- Only You GFT
- Tell It To The Bees GFT
- Our Time, GFT
- Varda by Agnes GFT
- CineRoma at Govanhill International Festival
- Back to the future: 1979-1989 Film Screenings at Kelvin Hall
- African Film Touring Programme Summer 2019
- Dance with a Stranger, GFT
- Eatfilm at Sloans presents Black Panther
- Africa in Motion Africa 3.0: Vanity CCA
- Gaza GFT
- Gwen, GFT
- Matchbox Cineclub + Sad Girl Cinema Der Fan
- Gregory’s Girl, Back to the Future at Kelvin Hall
- University of Glasgow Short Courses Open Evening 2019
- Africa in Motion Film Festival Foreign Body CCA
- Gypsy Music Short Course
- Rolling Thunder Revue: A Bob Dylan Story by Martin Scorsese GFT
- Of Fish and Foe GFT
- Special Events at Glasgow Film Theatre July 2019