Alien 3: The Unfilmed Script
3 – 5 October, 2019 – 7.30 p.m.
Presented by Shows on a Shoestring and Scare Scotland…
Alien 3 was a notoriously troubled movie production which went through several scripts and directors, even before filming began. This script is the most bizarre of the many they didn’t use and now it’s live on stage!
After years of drifting through space, Lt Ripley finds herself on (or is it in?) a strange wooden planet, falling apart and inhabited entirely by monks, some whom don’t seem to be entirely human. Where in the universe is she? Are these monks friends or foes? What is going on?
Something else has followed Ripley through space and threatens the delicate balance of life on this monastery of a planet… join Ripley as she becomes the leader of an unlikely crew, setting out to fight the Xenomorph and save themselves.
A real treat for Alien and sci-fi fans, and those of you who just enjoy a good scare.
Tickets are £14.00 adults/£12.00 concessions, including a £1.50 booking fee which is applicable on all tickets including those bought on the day, over the phone and online.
Concession priced tickets are for students, OAPs, unwaged persons, and equity card holders.
For ticket purchases or enquiries, please contact the box office on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 357 4000. Phone messages and emails to the Box Office are checked at least once a day, Tuesdays to Saturdays.
Websters Theatre, 416 Great Western Road, Glasgow G4 9HZ
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- Wilkie’s World, Websters Theatre
- Smalltown – Pantheon at Websters
- Farmer Michael and Kathleen at Cottiers
- Glasgow R&B Society: Rab Noakes & Fraser Speirs Cottiers
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Bruce Biddolph Outstanding as ‘The Inquisitor’
- Alien 3: The Unfilmed Script
- Antony and Cleopatra, Websters Theatre
- Loving The Enemy, Websters Theatre
- Mother Courage and Her Children by Tom Leonard
- Dark Vanilla Jungle Websters
- The Magic Circus, Websters Theatre
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Merry Widow – Opera Bohemia
- Chris Forbes, The Stand Glasgow
- The Thursday Show at The Stand, West End Festival 2019
- A Stab in the Dark : Murder on Byres Road West End Festival 2019
- Dusty Won’t Play at OranMor, West End Festival
- Chicago Websters Theatre
- Big Choir Concert at Cottiers