Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
Westenders take every opportunity available to dine al fresco and there’s no lack of choice to dine in the sunshine or catch some rays over a cappuccino.
Great spots for al fresco dining in the West End include:
- Eusebi, Park Road, Kelvinbridge
- Brel, Ashton Lane – with its fabulous garden.
- Little Italy, Byres Road.
- Sonny and Vito’s, Park Road, Kelvinbridge.
- The Kelvin Pocket, Kelvinbridge (downstairs at the Underground)
- Tea Garden at the Botanic Gardens
- An Clachan, Kelvingrove Park
- Patisserie Francoise, Byres Road.
- The Hidden Lane Cafe, The Hidden Lane, Finnieston.
- The Firebird, Yorkhill.
- Cafe Source Too, At Hillhead Sports Club, Hughenden Road, Hyndland
You’ll also find plenty of opportunity to dine al fresco at the various festivals that take place in Glasgow’s West End, not least of all the West End Festival, with the fabulous Gibson Street Gala – and the great restaurants and cafes there including the fabulous Eusebi and Stravaigin.
This section: Cafes and Bistros, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
- Beefcake Cafe, Anniesland
- Rumman Festival, Cinema CCA and Eid Celebration Project Cafe
- Bungalow Cafe: Lunch Menu
- Bungalow Cafe at Mother India, Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- New Venture by Mother India, Bungalow Cafe To Open Soon
- Shut Up And Write (SUAW), Tuesdays, Siempre Bicycle Cafe, Partick
- The Drugstore Social, Cafe´and Cocktail Bar, Yorkhill, Glasgow
- Little Italy Reopens – Bigger and Better than ever, September, 2016
- Bring You Own Baby, Monday Specials at Siempre Bicycle Cafe, Partick
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- Eusebi Italian Deli and Restaurant, Park Road, Kelvinbridge, G4
- Syrian Supper Club The Project Cafe Thursday, 7 Apr 2016
- The Rio Cafe has a new look, November, 2015
- Tchai-Ovna House of Tea, Glasgow West End
- Coffee at The Tardis, Botanic Gardens
- Christmas Craft Fair, Rio Cafe, 17 December, 2014