Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
Westenders take every opportunity available to dine al fresco and there’s no lack of choice to dine in the sunshine or catch some rays over a cappuccino.
Great spots for al fresco dining in the West End include:
- The Bungalow Cafe, Nr. Kelvingrove
- Eusebi, Park Road, Kelvinbridge
- Cottier’s Garden, Hyndland
- Tchai-Ovna, Otago Lane.
- Jinty McCuinty’s, Ashton Lane
- The Ubiquitous Chip, Ashton Lane
- Brel, Ashton Lane – with its fabulous garden.
- Little Italy, Byres Road.
- Sonny and Vito’s, Park Road, Kelvinbridge.
- The Kelvin Pocket, Kelvinbridge (downstairs at the Underground)
- Tea Garden at the Botanic Gardens
- An Clachan, Kelvingrove Park
- Patisserie Francoise, Byres Road.
- The Hidden Lane Cafe, The Hidden Lane, Finnieston.
- The Firebird, Yorkhill.
- Cafe Source Too, At Hillhead Sports Club, Hughenden Road, Hyndland
- St Louis, Broomhill.
Check out The Lansdowne’s Conservatory.
You’ll also find plenty of opportunity to dine al fresco at the various festivals that take place in Glasgow’s West End, not least of all the West End Festival, with the fabulous Gibson Street Gala – and the great restaurants and cafes there including the fabulous Eusebi and Stravaigin.
This section: Cafes and Bistros, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
- Websters Restaurant and Theatre Gallery
- Cuba Libre, Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Lansdowne Mother India Tapas review by Pat Byrne
- TransEurope Café Glasgow
- Mother India’s Cafe at The Lansdowne
- Befriending Food Experience Sunday Lunch
- Hungry Cities, Redesigning Our Relationship to Food
- Beatson Gin and Sing: Grease at OranMor
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- The Lansdowne / Mother India review by Pat Byrne
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End
- Whisky and Doughnuts Tastemaker Event at Citizen M
- International Women’s Day at Eusebi
- Barras Food Truck Fest
- Òran Mór Burns Night 2019
- Be My Galentine – Dinner for the Ladies in Your Life, The Project Cafe
- Burns Night, Inn Deep
- Mackintosh at the Willow by Leela Soma
- Mother India Festive Menu 2018