‘A Rather Remarkable Saturday Soiree with The Madeleine Stewart Trio, The Mackintosh Club
21 April, 2018 – 3 p.m.- 5.0 p.m.
The soaring stars are Madeleine Stewart who will perform alongside Rory Matheson on piano and Craig Baxter on bodhran. These three outstanding talented artists met and studied at the Royal Conservatoire in Glasgow and we are honoured that they have chosen to play at the Mackintosh Club.
Come along and enjoy a couple of hours of world class live music in the former billiard room.
Lashings of loose tea, freshly ground coffee and a slice of cake is included with your £10 ticket.
40/2 Sinclair Street
This section: Gig Guide
Filed under: Gig Guide
- 32nd Glasgow Jazz Festival 2018
- The Drake, Unplugged
- ‘A Rather Remarkable Saturday Soiree with The Madeleine Stewart Trio, The Mackintosh Club
- The Cole Porters, The State Bar 4 May, 2018
- S.O.S. – It’s a Swing Out Sunday! at Cottiers
- The Friel Sisters, Cottiers, Glasgow
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Auld Hat New Heids, The Fort, Bishopbriggs
- Salad plus Scunner, Broadcast, 19 April, 2018
- Duran Durand, John Brown’s Live, Clydebank
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2018
- Tammy, The Tannahill Centre, Paisley
- Ian Donaldson and Steven G. Leonard at The Bungalow, Paisley
- Women Writers on the Fringe, Carlton Studios, Glasgow
- Kelburn Garden Party 2018
- Steel Valley Saints at Citizen M
- Linda Jaxson at La Bodega, Blue: Joni Mitchell Review
- The Trudyloots E P Launch, The Hug and Pint
- Cajun Music, The Doublet, First Monday every Month
- Dave Arcari, Hug and Pint, Glasgow Saturday 3 March, 2018