‘A Rather Remarkable Saturday Soiree with The Madeleine Stewart Trio, The Mackintosh Club
21 April, 2018 – 3 p.m.- 5.0 p.m.
The soaring stars are Madeleine Stewart who will perform alongside Rory Matheson on piano and Craig Baxter on bodhran. These three outstanding talented artists met and studied at the Royal Conservatoire in Glasgow and we are honoured that they have chosen to play at the Mackintosh Club.
Come along and enjoy a couple of hours of world class live music in the former billiard room.
Lashings of loose tea, freshly ground coffee and a slice of cake is included with your £10 ticket.
40/2 Sinclair Street
This section: Gig Guide
Filed under: Gig Guide
- United States of Americana, Cottiers
- Black Cat Bone / DixieFried / Al Shields and The Delahayes Stereo, Glasgow
- Rebel Yell on Tour, Music Moments Glasgow 2018
- Summer Nights King Tuts, Glasgow
- Roots, Rock, Reggae against Racism, The Rum Shack Glasgow
- Live at Langloch Farm Fundraiser for CCI
- SAHBROCK XI Ivory Blacks Glasgow
- Spangled Cabaret, The Blue Arrow
- Linda Jaxson Band, St Louis Cafe/Bar, 7 July, 2018
- Word Jazzology hosted by Magi Gibson, Babbity Bowsters, Glasgow
- The Fiesta After Show Party with Candi Staton, SWG3
- Amelia White, Sounds in the Suburbs, The Doublet
- Seven Song Club: XAN TYLER / BARRY NEILSON The Tron
- All Dayer OranMor, West End Festival 2018
- The 5th Annual Champipunship, OranMor
- Glasgow Jazz Festival 2018
- Kittlin and the Carlton 3, West End Festival
- Gina Chavez, The Doublet, Sounds in the Suburbs
- Craft Cafe Summer Ball at Pearce Institute
- Lazy Saturday Afternoon, Friends of the River Kelvin at West End Festival