‘A Rather Remarkable Saturday Soiree with The Madeleine Stewart Trio, The Mackintosh Club
21 April, 2018 – 3 p.m.- 5.0 p.m.
The soaring stars are Madeleine Stewart who will perform alongside Rory Matheson on piano and Craig Baxter on bodhran. These three outstanding talented artists met and studied at the Royal Conservatoire in Glasgow and we are honoured that they have chosen to play at the Mackintosh Club.
Come along and enjoy a couple of hours of world class live music in the former billiard room.
Lashings of loose tea, freshly ground coffee and a slice of cake is included with your £10 ticket.
40/2 Sinclair Street
This section: Gig Guide
Filed under: Gig Guide
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Audio, Christmas 2018
- Innes Watson’s Guitar Colloquium, The Blue Arrow
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Primevals, Winter Initiative Night Shelter Fundraiser, Mono
- Andy White, The Doublet
- Word Jazzology, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- The Slow Readers Club at The Art School
- The Parlotones at OranMor
- Spangled Cabaret The Blue Arrow
- Bahookie, Christmas Party at Cottiers
- Life’s A Drag, Stereo
- Carlton Jug Band at The Clutha
- Dave Arcari at King Tuts
- Ben Kunder, The Doublet
- The Starry Skies with support from The Social, The Bungalow
- Jim McAteer, Seven Song Club
- Luca Manning and Finn Bradley – The Music of Chet Baker
- The Muse at St Louis – A Night of Justice
- The Duncan McCrone Band, Gartmore Village Hall
- Christine Bovill at OranMor