‘A Rather Remarkable Saturday Soiree with The Madeleine Stewart Trio, The Mackintosh Club
21 April, 2018 – 3 p.m.- 5.0 p.m.
The soaring stars are Madeleine Stewart who will perform alongside Rory Matheson on piano and Craig Baxter on bodhran. These three outstanding talented artists met and studied at the Royal Conservatoire in Glasgow and we are honoured that they have chosen to play at the Mackintosh Club.
Come along and enjoy a couple of hours of world class live music in the former billiard room.
Lashings of loose tea, freshly ground coffee and a slice of cake is included with your £10 ticket.
40/2 Sinclair Street
This section: Gig Guide
Filed under: Gig Guide
- STAGE Multimedia Exhibition
- Gavin Paterson Nova Scotia Folk Club
- The Wellgreen, Stilton, KiDD, West of Scotland Cricket Club
- David Rovics at the Doublet Bar
- Spangled Cabaret October 2018
- Starry Skies Album Launch, OranMor
- Fail Better Open Mic, Villiers & Co
- Jim Byrne, The Basement Jam, Tennent’s Bar, Glasgow
- Fara, OranMor, Glasgow
- Brooks Williams Sounds in the Suburbs, The Doublet
- Seven Song Club, LOOPER and Wholly…..Cats
- Linda Jaxson Band at St Louis Cafe/Bar, Glasgow
- Songs of the Silver Screen, OranMor
- Yvonne Lyon and Eilidh Patterson, The Glad Cafe
- Ethan Johns, Love Music Glasgow
- Women at Carlton Studios, Glasgow, Monthly Event
- Thank Funk It’s Friday, 24 August, 2018
- Word Jazzology, Glasgow 30 August 2018
- Musicians in Exile, The Pearce Institute
- Martha L Healy, Album Launch, The Glad Cafe