A Play, A Pie and A Pint: Tommy’s Song, 11 – 16 May, OranMor
OranMor Lunch Time Theatre, Top of Byres Road.
Mon, 11 May, 2015 — Sat, 16 May, 2015
By Lou Prendergast | Directed By Lou Prendergast
Featuring Tom McGovern
Tommy has good intentions. A self-proclaimed ‘man’s man’ with the gift of the gab and a penchant for Elvis, his plan unravels through a series of dark events, and Tommy cant do right for doing wrong.
Lou Prendergast’s theatre practice grew out of visual art training and now includes playwriting, performance and directing. Her creative practice is realised via a female perspective, a mixed-race sensibility and a social conscience. Productions written, directed and performed by Lou include Whatever Happened to Harry? (Winner: Blackbox Graduate Visual Artist Award, Arches LIVE, 2012); Fifty Shades of Black (Citizens Theatre, 2013); Fifty Shades of Black (Dub Version) (CCA, 2013) and Blood Lines (The Arches, Culture 2014). Tommy’s Song marks the first play written for a male actor.
08444 771 000
Monday – Saturday 1pm
(Doors 12pm/12.30pm on Mondays)
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Deniro – the Bulldog from Netherburn cast as Rufus in Legally Blonde, Glasgow
- Cilla – the Musical at King’s Theatre, Glasgow
- DOG AUDITIONS FOR THE ROLE OF RUFUS IN LEGALLY BLONDE THE MUSICAL ARE BEING HELD IN GLASGOW
- Of Mice and Men Theatre Royal, Glasgow
- The Vivace Theatre School Senior Musical Theatre students’ annual performances at Websters, Glasgow
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Last Ship, Theatre Royal, June 2018.
- Red Raw, The Stand
- Hedda Gabbler, Theatre Royal Glasgow
- A Relaxed Performance of The Sleeping Beauty, Kings Theatre, Glasgow
- Jack and the Beanstalk, SEC, Gary Tank Commander and The Dolls
- Alice in Weegieland, The Tron
- Jock and the Beanstalk,The Shed
- It’s A Wonderful Life Radio Play, OranMor
- Sting Visits Fairfield Heritage Centre in Govan
- Theatre Royal Celebrates 150th Birthday
- Glasgow School of Art Choir, Royal Concert Hall
- The Wonderful West End, Christmas Gala, Royal Concert Hall Glasgow
- Jill and the Beanstock, Theatre at Queens Glasgow
- Sleeping Beauty, Kings Theatre Glasgow