A Play A Pie and A Pint, Take the Rubbish Out, Sasha 23 March 15
OranMor, Top of Byres Road, G12
Mon, 23 March, 2015 — Sat, 28 March, 2015
By Natalia Vorozhbyt | Translated by Sasha Dugdale | Directed By Nicola McCartney
Featuring Paul Cunningham, Jenny Hulse and Jill Riddiford
In a modest home on the outskirts of Kiev, Katya and Oksana are busy preparing a funeral meal for their beloved Sasha. A husband, a stepfather, an Army colonel. He was all these things until he dropped stone cold dead on the bathroom floor.
But Sasha isn’t going without a fight.
His women need him. His country needs him. Now more than ever. He and the others must return; they must march again. They have a solemn oath to uphold.
It’s time for the sixth wave of mobilisation. Line up!
A Play, A Pie and A Pint, in association with National Theatre of Scotland and the University of Edinburgh, presents
A Play, A Pie and A Pint: International Plays from Ukraine and Russia
Three new plays from Ukraine and Russia
Curated by Nicola McCartney
Also running at the Traverse, Edinburgh from 31st March – 4th April
08444 771 000
Monday – Saturday 1pm
(Doors 12pm/12.30pm on Mondays)
Ticket price includes a drink (beer, wine or soft drink) plus a pie or vegetarian quiche.
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Broadway in the Bar, OranMor
- Get A Life, Websters Theatre
- Yer Tea’s Oot, Websters Theatre
- An Evening With Mark Beaumont at Cottiers
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor
- Romeo and Juliet, Theatre Royal Glasgow
- Short Attention Span Theatre Glasgow
- Songs of the Silver Screen, OranMor
- Face Forward University of Glasgow
- NATIVITY! THE MUSICAL RETURNS TO SCOTLAND TO SEARCH FOR STAR ROLES
- Autumn Season,2018, Play, Pie, Pint at OranMor
- The Pieman Cometh review by Pat Byrne
- Opera Bohemia, St John’s-Renfield Church, Glasgow
- Antigone, Websters Theatre
- United States of Americana, Cottiers
- Word Jazzology hosted by Magi Gibson, Babbity Bowsters, Glasgow
- Cranhill Carmen, OranMor, West End Festival 2018
- Bard in the Botanics West End Festival 2018
- The National Theatre of Scotland presents: The Reason I Jump, West End Festival 2018
- A Fair Tale about a Fairy Trade, Websters Theatre