A Play, A Pie and A Pint, OranMor, After the Cuts 2 – 7 November. 2015
After the Cuts
OranMor, Top of Byres Road, G12
Mon, 02 November, 2015 — Sat, 07 November, 2015
By Gary McNair | Directed By Beth Morton
Featuring Maureen Carr and George Docherty
The year is 2045. Yes, it’s the future, but before you start thinking about robots and The Jetsons, don’t. It’s just like now, but a little more…less good.
Jim and Agnes have worked hard their whole life and are looking forwarding to spending their retirement together. Plans are thwarted when Agnes is diagnosed with a serious illness. An operation would likely fix everything but, nearly 100 years on from it’s inception, the NHS as we know it is a thing of the past for Angie and Jim.
Broke and uninsurable they must seek alternate avenues to have Aggie undergo the surgery.
After The Cuts shows the lengths that two people will go to to fight for life and love.
Tickets at Ticketweb
08444 771 000
Monday – Saturday 1pm
(Doors 12pm/12.30pm on Mondays)
Ticket price includes a drink (beer, wine or soft drink) plus a pie or vegetarian quiche.
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- DOG AUDITIONS FOR THE ROLE OF RUFUS IN LEGALLY BLONDE THE MUSICAL ARE BEING HELD IN GLASGOW
- Of Mice and Men Theatre Royal, Glasgow
- The Vivace Theatre School Senior Musical Theatre students’ annual performances at Websters, Glasgow
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Last Ship, Theatre Royal, June 2018.
- Red Raw, The Stand
- Hedda Gabbler, Theatre Royal Glasgow
- A Relaxed Performance of The Sleeping Beauty, Kings Theatre, Glasgow
- Jack and the Beanstalk, SEC, Gary Tank Commander and The Dolls
- Alice in Weegieland, The Tron
- Jock and the Beanstalk,The Shed
- It’s A Wonderful Life Radio Play, OranMor
- Sting Visits Fairfield Heritage Centre in Govan
- Theatre Royal Celebrates 150th Birthday
- Glasgow School of Art Choir, Royal Concert Hall
- The Wonderful West End, Christmas Gala, Royal Concert Hall Glasgow
- Jill and the Beanstock, Theatre at Queens Glasgow
- Sleeping Beauty, Kings Theatre Glasgow
- The Wizard of Never Was, The Pavilion Panto 2017
- Ricky McWhittington – a traditional Glasgow pantomime, Various Venues