A Play A Pie and A Pint, Netting, OranMor 16 – 21 February, 2015
Mon, 16 February, 2015 — Sat, 21 February, 2015
By Morna Young | Directed By Allie Butler
12.30 for 1 p.m.
OranMor, Top of Byres Road, G12
Featuring Carol Ann Crawford, Joyce Falconer and Sarah McCardie
A father and his two sons are lost at sea.
Keep busy, eh? Hope we’ll get a body, mebbe. The widden spoon. A knock on the door wi a wooden spoon.
Three women adapt to their lives as widows. Kitty can’t stop knitting. Alison needs looking after. Sylvia wants to forget.
Then, one day, a knock on the door. A body has been found. One body, three women. Who does it belong to?
Set in the north of Scotland, “Netting” is a story of finding closure after unimaginable loss.
MORNA YOUNG won a New Playwright’s Award 2014. Her plays include LOST AT SEA (in development with Eden Court), B-ROADS (Play Pieces) and NEVER LAND (Eden Court). She has performed extracts of her work at the Scottish Parliament and the European Authors’ Festival.
Developed with support from Playwrights’ Studio, Scotland
08444 771 000
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- So Long Farewell – The Apollo Players
- Oklahoma, Kings Theatre Glasgow
- It Is Easy To Be Dead, OranMor
- Cabildo: a chamber opera by Amy Beach at Cottiers
- The Cripple of Inishman, Websters Theatre
- Scottish Ensemble – Prelude – skydiving from a dream (with Andersson Dance)The Tramway
- King Keich at OranMor by Louise Welsh review by Pat Byrne
- Dementia Friendly ‘Still Alice’ Theatre Royal
- The Bodyguard Musical and Themed Karaoke, Theatre Royal
- A Play, Pie and A Pint: King Keich, OranMor by Louise Welsh
- Six and a Tanner, One Man Play by Rony Bridges
- Cultural Diversity Showcase, The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, Black History Month
- Colin Dunne: Concert The Tramway
- Autumn Season,2018, Play, Pie, Pint at OranMor
- “20 Seaward Street” Rehearsed Singing, The Drygate Glasgow
- Broadway in the Bar, OranMor
- Get A Life, Websters Theatre
- Yer Tea’s Oot, Websters Theatre
- An Evening With Mark Beaumont at Cottiers
- Six and a Tanner, OranMor