3D2D Christmas Craft, Art & Design Fair, Saturday 28/Sunday 29 November, 2015
3D2D Christmas Craft, Art & Design Fair
Glasgow Royal Concert Hall
3D2D Christmas Craft, Art and Design Fair Returns to the Concert Hall with 75 makers, artists and designers selling only their own handmade work.
Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 November, 2015
10.30 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
Tickets valid all weekend – come and go as many times as you want.
An ideal place to start your Christmas shopping or to treat yourself to something unusual.
Tickets – Adults £1.50, Concessions £1.00, Children Free Saturday 28 November 2015, 10.30AM
2 Sauchiehall St, Glasgow G2 3NY
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- Ashton Lane Hogmanay Street Party 2017
- A Relaxed Performance of The Sleeping Beauty, Kings Theatre, Glasgow
- Book Fair at the Botanics 28 and 29 December, 2017
- The Muppet Christmas Carol Screening and Toy Collection for Shelter Scotland, OranMor
- Christmas at GFT, 3 – 23 December, 2017
- ‘Unwrapped’ Christmas Exhibition & Gifts at Thistle Gallery Glasgow until 24 Dec, 2017
- Christmas Markets Glasgow City Centre – 9 November – 22 December, 2017
- The Glasgow Guild Christmas Department Store
- Called You Last Night From Glasgow, Club Night, Broadcast
- Thistle Gallery at Christmas
- Glasgow Christmas Markets, Fairs and Shopping Events
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Avant Garde, Friday 22 December, 2017
- The Hidden Lane Late Night Shopping for Christmas
- Santa’s Magical Grotto at Lomond Shores until 24 December, 2017
- Mother India Christmas Menu
- Mistletoe and Mystery Evening , Partick Burgh Hall
- Merchant Square Christmas Craft Fair
- Christmas Drive In Movies, The Riverside Museum
- Milngavie Makers Market at Christmas