3D2D Christmas Craft, Art & Design Fair, Saturday 28/Sunday 29 November, 2015
3D2D Christmas Craft, Art & Design Fair
Glasgow Royal Concert Hall
3D2D Christmas Craft, Art and Design Fair Returns to the Concert Hall with 75 makers, artists and designers selling only their own handmade work.
Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 November, 2015
10.30 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
Tickets valid all weekend – come and go as many times as you want.
An ideal place to start your Christmas shopping or to treat yourself to something unusual.
Tickets – Adults £1.50, Concessions £1.00, Children Free Saturday 28 November 2015, 10.30AM
2 Sauchiehall St, Glasgow G2 3NY
- Late Night Opening at De Courcy’s hosted Janet and John and Lovesome Emporium
- Social Bite Help the Homeless this Christmas
- White Christmas, GFT
- Jingle All The Way, GFT
- Festive Family Shindig, Fundraiser Cure Claire’s Cancer
- Martha’s Festive Pop Up on Byres Road
- Singles Christmas Night at Sleazy’s – 45 rpm party night
- Elf and Trading Places Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema
- Christmas Caroling
- Gavin Sutherland ‘ Swinging Christmas’ at Glasgow City Halls
- First Events or Glasgow Film Festival 2019 Announced
- Befriending Food Experience Launch
- The Stand Comedy Club Christmas Specials 2018
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience, Audio, Christmas 2018
- Family Carol Service, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu
- Eusebi Hampers and Pre-prepared Festive Food
- Doris, Dolly and the Dressing Room Divas, OranMor
- Scottish Queer International Film Festival 2018
- Refuweegee and Music Broth Unsilent Night Fundraiser